Thursday, July 10, 2008

6 things I like today

I was tagged by Alice, and now I have to write 6 things I like today. So here goes:

1. Party planning
Jeanette, Cecilia and I are having a cocktail party tomorrow, so I've been doing a lot of planning today. The scene for the party is so cool - a rooftop terrace. So Sex & the City! Now I'm just wondering what to wear. I really can't figure it out.

2. My new closet
I was at my new appartment today. Putting things into my new closet. It's huge and fabulous! Every girl's dream. Yay! I should take a picture of it and post it...

3. Looking forward to tuesday
It's been ages since I last saw my sweet friend Anne-Mette, but we've made plans to hang out on tuesday. I can't wait to see her and talk and gossip for hours.

4. Sleeping my day away
I slept till noon today, and it felt nice. I really needed sleep, cos I've come down with a horrible cold after Roskilde. It seems like everyone has. I hope I will feel better for the party tomorrow. Right now my voice sounds like I've been drinking nothing but rum and scotch for 40 years.

5. Säkert!
Unfortunately Säkert! were playing at the same time as Radiohead at Roskilde. I didn't wanna miss Radiohead, so I didn't get to see the sweet Swede. So today I've been listening to "Vi kommer att dö samtidigt" a thousand times. I hope I'll get to see Säkert! in concert one day...



6. Pineapple
I can't stop eating pineapple these days. It's so yummy.

So here comes the part where I'm supposed to tag someone. But I don't know who to tag... Sorry.

1 comment:

Alice said...

yeah you should show your new closet !! i am so moving in ! in the closet i mean !

"I've been drinking nothing but rum and scotch for 40 years" hahahahaha you old sailor !

hahah really cool video !!