Sunday, September 07, 2008

Nästan som hemma

Eva and I went out for dinner and drinks last night. Perfect burgers and beer at Sebastopol. It was a nice and warm night, and it feels like Summer is not over yet, even though it's September.
Then we went to Gefährlich, which is really cozy. We had a few Somersby ciders and then walked to Funke. There seemed to be some teen-party going on, so we left and walked towards the city center. We passed by an ATM on Nørrebrogade, and Eva noticed that someone forgot their money, 100 kroner. We decided to take the money and run straight to Kalaset, which has become my new favourite place.


I'm still longing to go back to Sweden every day, but Kalaset actually feels like being there. It's such a cute place with old radios on the walls and lovely furniture. I had Päroncider with fresh blueberries in it - now THAT is Swedish. I'm a bit disappointed they didn't serve Pripps Blå and Norrlands Guld though... Just German beer.
We were talking and dreaming about having a place like Kalaset. There would be hallonpaj on people's plates and Evert Taube on the jukebox.
I should have brought my camera...

No comments: