Thursday, September 04, 2008

Waiting for trains and architects

Still waiting to hear from the architects. I really don't feel confident about this one. But no news is good news, right?

I just got home after a looooong meeting. I managed to stay awake through the whole thing though. But I almost fell asleep on my way home, cos I had to wait for the train for ages. Fortunately Q was going the same way, so we waited together. The dark and empty train station didn't seem so creepy after he arrived... We talked about basketball and how different Denmark is for him. He went to Copenhagen today - on a sightseeing boat and then to the round tower. He loved the view from the top, and he had even spotted Sweden from there.

I got some great news: Sarah is coming back to Denmark at the end of September! Can't wait to see her. I haven't seen or talked to her since May.

1 comment:

Alice said...

finger crossed !!