Sunday, October 12, 2008

Guitars, drinks and songs all night

Ky had a huge party last night. It was crazy and a lot of fun.
The most fun was going on in the kitchen...


Marie and Jeanette were smiling...


Everybody played the guitar last night. Some better than others. It was so cozy, and we all sang along...



It was quite crowded...


Cecilia took a very long power nap, while the guys played strange games...


Jag fick en puss...

And we kept singing and singing...


A familiar face... (Or should I say nose, Alice?)


There really was a lot of singing...


Somehow night turned into morning, and I found myself walking home beside one of the most drunken sailors of the night.
Usually I'm not a quitter, but I've decided to quit what ever game it was we were playing. Clearly it was a waste of time.

Song of the day: Oasis - Wonderwall

We kept singing Wonderwall all night. It's one of those songs, where everybody knows the lyrics and are not afraid to sing at the top of their lungs.

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall



1 comment:

Alice said...

oh what a lovely night it must have been !!

haha Cecilia has to stop taking naps !!

and cute nose booby guy is back !! hhaha

you did good to quit, in tose kind of party, it's not the last minuts the best ones :)

<3