Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Martha & Jenny

Two great ladies played at Vega last night. First we went to see Martha Wainwright at Store Vega, and she was lovely as always. Angus & Julia Stone warmed up the crowd with cute little songs.


Martha came out wearing woolen socks from Norway and a pretty little silk dress. I love her silly outfits. She's is always so chatty and kind, and I love her voice!


I recorded "Dis, Quand Reviendras-Tu", because I find it absolutely perfect. Even though I have no idea what it's about, since I don't speak a word of French. I'm gonna need some translation help from Alice...



We had to hurry to Lille Vega to see Jenny Lewis right after Martha left the stage, but unfortunately it took forever to get our coats, so we missed a big part of the show. The songs we heard were lovely though. We were standing all the way at the back, so this was the best picture I could get.


Once again a great concert night in Copenhagen. It was great seeing Dani again.

1 comment:

Alice said...

precious, i will translate it for you i promise :)