Thursday, October 02, 2008

Mixed emotions

Today was a good day... And a bad day.
I got an unbelievably great present from a fellow Håkanist. I cannot thank him enough! This is a better present than I had ever imagined.
But then something bad happened. I got an email saying that Håkan's concert in Vega has been moved from October 22nd 2008 to March 1st 2009!! What? I can't believe it. I have been looking forward to this for so long, and now I have to wait another 5 months. If I had known this would happen, I would have gone to see him in Århus. Now I really have to come up with a plan, so we can go to Stockholm when he's playing at Cirkus. Åh besvikelse...

Yesterday wasn't too good either. I found out that my favourite concert venue in Copenhagen might be closing. Pumpehuset needs money to survive. I didn't see that coming, and it's so incredibly sad. I've been to so many great gigs there, and I was hoping there was more to come. Right now I'm doing everything I can to save it. I would be so sad if it closed down...

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hej :)

what is the present ??

haha i just saw it tonight, and took the poster in the street of Håkan at Cirkus :D

<3

Jesse Mendez said...

I hope they won't close or go too far it they do.

How are you?
jesse