Sunday, November 09, 2008

Brideshead Revisited

Eva and I went to the cinema last night to see Brideshead Revisited, and I found it absolutely enchanting! Every little detail made me want to dress up, drink champagne and talk with a British accent. I loved the actors. The colours. The outfits. Especially Sebastian's scarf. I loved their parties. The scenery. The peaches. The kisses. The sculptures. The teddybear. The way they talked. The way they smoked their cigarettes. The jewellery. The cars. The hats. And everything else.


If you haven't seen this movie yet, please do so.

5 comments:

Alice said...

hmm interesting, it seems very nice ! i'll keep that in mind :)

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi Camilla

thanks for the tag, and I have two awards for you on my blog please come and see okay???

kisses

existens i atmosfären? said...

I'll get it, but I don't wanna do it... just dont wanna...

Lisa

existens i atmosfären? said...

I'll get it, but I don't wanna do it... just dont wanna...

Lisa

Alice said...

new posts required !!!
<3