Saturday, November 22, 2008

Finaste Bo Kasper

Last night Eva and I went to see Bo Kaspers Orkester. I love their sweet Swedish music, and ever since we saw them live at Tivoli last summer I've been longing to go to another show.
They we're wonderful last night. I haven't had a chance to hear much of their new album - only a few songs, such as "Tack för konserten (din jävel)" which is a dedication to Håkan. Bo wrote the song in just 20 minutes after seeing Håkan in concert.
After the show last night the band came out to sign albums, so I bought the new one and now it looks like this:


I was wearing one of my many Håkan shirts, and when Bo noticed he yelled out "Mitt idol!". So we started talking about Håkan. Bo said he loved the shirt and looked at it so much that he had to point out "Jag tittar inte på dina bröster." Haha, I could not stop laughing. (Translation: I'm not looking at your boobies!)


Remember what I said about boys and hats? I love it.

1 comment:

Alice said...

haha i understood "Jag tittar inte på dina bröster" without the translation yay !!

such a funny story :D