Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Christmas Party

These days I'm working on my last exam project before graduation, so I have to apologize for not being much of an active blogger. We have 8 days left before handing in. Stressful. I can't wait to get it done and get some sleep.
But in between all this hard work we agreed to have a Christmas party at my place. Just so we don't go completely nuts from starring into computer screens and books all the time.

It was Saturday night, and it was a blast. We had a misteltoe and blew up about 50 balloons or so... It looked so cute. We drank wine, schnaps and Christmas beer.



Schnaps can do funny stuff to some people.
It was a night full of great and interesting conversations... but also very confusing. I wish I knew what or who we were talking about... I hope time will tell. The future is unwritten...

1 comment:

Alice said...

so funny pictures :D
the last one is illarious and cute :)

your outfit really was perfect !

huge time "HHHm !!" i think you got the record !!
hope you'll get the answer sooooon !!!