Friday, December 19, 2008

Now what?

The past week has been crazy. I'm exhausted. We handed in our final exam project yesterday - after months of hard work. I didn't sleep for 30 hours from Tuesday morning till Wednesday afternoon, so today I have been extremely lazy. I only got out of bed to cook vegetable soup with Eva and watch a movie.

It felt good handing in the project, but now it just feels weird. I don't know what to do, and I have no idea what the future will bring. Exams in January, and then what? The only thing Jeanette and I had planned after graduation just got cancelled.
Of course it will be nice to graduate, but to be honest I wouldn't mind spending more time in school. I'm really gonna miss it.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Tillykke :-) Hvor læser du henne? Jeg ser frem til en jul med masser af russisk grammatik...

Alice said...

now life can start !!

;)