Monday, January 19, 2009

Graduation = Celebration?

I graduated today! Can you believe it? I can't!
We had our last exam this morning, and it involved quite a lot of nerves. Honestly, it didn't go the way we expected. We got a good grade - but it just wasn't as good as last time, so we were a bit disappointed. Mostly because we didn't understand why. It seemed unfair. Part of me wants to write a lot about it so you understand, but on the other hand I'm thinking - hey, we graduated! So I think I'm just gonna do the short version and be happy and relieved that it's over.
Graduating makes you feel weird. It's nice to be done with it all and have a title and education, but at the same time it's so scary. What's gonna happen next? Where will we go? What will we do?
We have struggled a lot with projects and teachers, but we have had a blast. I really don't like the thought of not seeing my friends every day now, and I'm really gonna miss the atmosphere.
Now comes a time full of celebrations and parties, which I think we deserve. But not very far away reality awaits with a life a bit more serious and decisions to be made. Can we please press hold for a moment? I'm not sure if I'm ready for all this.

Song of the day: Johnossi - Press Hold


1 comment:

Mischat said...

Oh my god congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am so sorry, i didn't have the internet for a week !!! and i was moving in, on the 19 i was thinking of you so much, i was crossing my fingers for you :D

woah SO COOL !!!
but yeah it must feel so weird at the same time !! end of the studies are so confusing, cause that's all we did for our all lives !! studing ! and now what ??
well, arbeta, errr ;)


many grattis !!! and <3