Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In sickness and boredom

Today Jeanette and I wondered when this year will stop being so crappy. It seems like nothing works out the way it should, and everything goes wrong.

Things that suck right now:
- Unemployment
- Job hunting
- Sickness
- Sore throat
- Gossip
- Cold weather
- Aging
- My addiction to Facebook
- My foot
- Not being able to play basketball
- Mean comments on my Stildagbok
- Ky moving to another country
- Bartenders

Things that cheer me up a bit:
- MSN Messenger
- E-mails from Alice, Pernille, Dani and Carina
- Soup
- Blogs
- Hot chocolate
- Music
- Movies

Things that would make it all better:
- Summertime
- A job
- If Alice was here
- Luck
- If a certain person is a liar
- Going to New York
- Still going to school
- If Ky was here
- Girls' night out
- Milk and Oreos

1 comment:

Alice said...

i miss youuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!

so much : http://fifikoussout.blogspot.com/2008/02/girls.html