Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Through to the next round

I am jumping around my living room with the biggest smile on my face! I just got an e-mail saying I passed the first test to get in to the school I really want to go to. I can't believe it. I honestly didn't think I would make it, but apparently they liked my designs and previous works.
This means I am going to attend two days full of creativity, interviews and assignments in order to get picked out of 60 people to actually get in. Intense! I am nervous already but also very, very excited. It is quite impossible for me to describe how much I want to get in to this school. It is definitely my dream, and now it seems a little bit closer to coming true.

3 comments:

Alice said...

i cross my fingers for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice said...

ps tackar för sången !!!!!!!!!!

mothersvea said...

Congrats and good luck!!