Thursday, May 21, 2009

The choir in my chest is always stuck on the chorus

The past week has been a little crazy, so I have had no time to blog. I have been through tests to get into the school of my dreams. It was so stressful but fun at the same time. Now I just have to wait, wait, wait... and wait until June 30th when I get the final answer telling me if I got in or not. So if you have any advice on how to make time fly by really fast, please let me know.
Apart from tests and assignments this week has been about Eva's birthday, Florence Valentin, party planning, and last but definitely not least silly and cute phone calls...



A great party is coming up this weekend. I hope it will bring some great stories to tell.

3 comments:

Alice said...

cute phone calls ? hmm from who ??

Alice said...

cute phone calls ? hmm from who ??

Anna said...

good luck getting in to that school!