Tuesday, May 05, 2009

One day we're young and by the next one we're old

I turned 24 yesterday, and it kinda freaked me out. I know it sounds stupid, because I'm still young and bla bla bla... But seriously, how the hell did this happen? I thought I was still 22 or maybe even 20! What if I one day wake up and I'm 40? That is one scary thought.
Aging is no fun... but fortunately birthdays are, because you get presents and cake! The coolest present I got was these head phones from WESC. So awesome with anchors and everything.


The celebration was quite cozy and quiet for now, but later this months Jeanette and I will have a huge party. It's gonna be so much fun. I can't wait.

2 comments:

Alice said...

yeah !! happy birthday again <3
so cool head phones !!!

(im gonna turn 26 can you imagine that ??? errr)

Hazel said...

Tillykke! Jeg ved ikke, jeg synes ikke 24 er så slemt, selvom jeg godt lidt kan følge dig. Det er måske også bare, fordi man begynder at kunne se slutningen på sin ungdom. That's scary!