Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rejection

Honestly... I need things to stop going wrong. Nothing seems to be working out the way it was supposed to. Right now everything is so uncertain, and every time I get my hopes up and take one step forward, it feels like I'm pushed two steps back.
I will not let this lack of luck put me down, and I still need to believe that Summer is going to take the pain away. Officially Summer starts this Monday as it is June 1st, so from that day on things will be better. That's what I believe. That's what I want. That's what we need.


1 comment:

Alice said...

Hej cutie pie, how sad is that, you shouldn't feel taht way, you're so f. great, you should feel loved !!!

i am waiting for my holiday dates, but i was thinking about visiting you AROUND the 10th of july, will you be home ? (i would fly from Coh to France maybe..)