Monday, June 29, 2009

Festival dreaming

On Wednesday I will finally run off to Roskilde. I am so excited about it. I have been trying to get some work done today, but it is so difficult to concentrate. My mind seems to already have gone into festival mode. Pernille spontaneously decided yesterday that she will join on this year. We will have so much fun! Dorthe is sewing flags for our sailor camp, and I'm trying to decide which of all my nautical outfits to bring. Yesterday I got all my stripes and anchors together and realized... I could go to a 30-day-festival without wearing the same outfit twice!






The weather forecast shows pretty much nothing but sunshine for every day of the festival. It almost seems too good to be true. Sunshine, friends, and Håkan - what more could I ask for?