Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Rejection - part 2

28 days earlier than expected I got the worst rejection of them all. The education and school of my dreams did not accept me... or any of my friends. Yet another slap in the face. This just makes everything so much more uncertain. I have one last chance now, but I won't hear from that university until the end of July. If they don't accept me I have no idea what to do for the next year... Should I travel, work, find an internship, run off and join the circus...? Or what? I have no clue.

2 comments:

Alice said...

oh my god i am so deeply sorry to hear that !!

but you're young, and in worse case, if no school accept you this year, you have planty of time to find the perfect education :)

i send you many positive thoughts !!! <3 <3 <3

Hazel said...

Travel is always good. Men nej, det lyder ikke så sjovt. Men heldigvis er der jo relativt få, der søger ind på universiteterne for tiden, så det burde da tale til din fordel.