Friday, July 17, 2009

Just like old times

My sweet friend Alice came to visit me for a few days last week. She lives in Stockholm but stopped by Copenhagen on her way back to France. We had such a nice time.

We went sailing with Eva.




And then we hung out at the park with hyldeblomst and cookies.




We went out for cocktails, because it was SA-TUR-DAY NIGHT!




Sunday was just like old times, when we went to the flea market and the café where Eva works. Monday was nice and sunny, and we hung out at Vesterbro and did some shopping.





Our friend Monika came to Cph as well, so of course we had to take a trip to the factory shop. Tradition, you know.



Tuesday afternoon came too soon and Alice had to leave. I wish we could hang out more often. I hope I can go to Sthlm in the Winter, or maybe we can meet in Paris like we talked about ♥

1 comment:

Alice said...

it really was a good time :)
i hope to see you VERY SOON in Sthlm !!!
many <3