Monday, August 10, 2009

Travelling east to go way out west

Eva and I are off to Göteborg very soon. We're leaving on Wednesday, and once again it's time for Way Out West. This year we're going to see Arctic Monkeys, Band Of Horses, Basement Jaxx, Beirut, Bon Iver, Calexico, Florence Valentin, Glasvegas, [ingenting], Robyn, Röyksopp, Timo Räisänen, Vampire Weekend, Wilco, and many other bands at the festival. But this year is a little different, because Göteborgs Kulturkalas will be going on as well, and that means we will finally get to see Hello Saferide and Almedal. I can't can't can't wait.

I know I can't go to Göteborg without shopping. It is simply my favourite city to get inspired by the extremely fashionable Swedes. I will be looking for a new bag for school, a denim vest, and these shoes:



No comments: