Saturday, October 24, 2009

Moneybrother

A lot of people tend to get depressed and sad when Fall comes, but I'm not like that. I actually think it's nice. Fall is beautiful and cozy, and one of the best things about it is that all my favourite bands start going on tour again. Once again I have tickets for some great concerts that I can't wait to go to.

Moneybrother (Pengabrorsan!) was supposed to play a gig in Cph some weeks ago, but for some reason the show got cancelled with a very short notice. So disappointing. But there was really only one thing to do then... Buy tickets for the gig in Malmö in stead! So Eva and I did that and went there last night.

Anders var lika bra och snygg som vanligt. I love his crazy friend on the trombone, he always makes me smile and dance.


No comments: