Tuesday, November 03, 2009

And she'd never have to know what it's like when your pen breaks...

Today has been such a strange day. This morning I thought to myself that things seemed to be working and that I had finally gotten used to the university and the job, even though both things were so much hard work, and I was on track. And then tonight the most unexpected thing happened... I got fired. Yes, fired. As in no longer working there. As in "I'm gonna have to let you go." This has never happened to me before. It felt so strange.

I knew there was something strange about this day. Cecilia and I talked about it earlier. It wasn't just because we didn't get a lunch break. There was more to it than that.

And by accident I broke my favourite pen from Skansen.



Such a shitty day. I hope yours was better.