Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recently

I've realized that I haven't been writing much lately - I mostly post pictures, and I guess that has become my new blogging style. But I just wanted to tell you what is going on these days...
I have become part of the promotion team at one of my favourite concert venues in Cph, so now I get to promote great concerts and parties and meet all kinds of cool people. Such an awesome opportunity, I think.
Other than that I am mostly focused on school work as we have three exam projects to hand in some time in May. Kinda stressful but at the same time kinda awesome as the projects are so interesting that I can't help enjoying it.
This weekend Eva and I are taking a short break from school, work, and Cph. We're off to Malmö to see Shout Out Louds and Tomas Andersson Wij and do a bit of shopping. And on Sunday Band Of Horses are playing in Cph! If you're wondering if I am excited about it, I have only one thing to say: Hell yeah!

2 comments:

Alice said...

all good news !! :)
i'm so happy you're so interested by your school, i think it's one of the best moments of someone's life, to study something one loves !!
i wish i could come and shop with you in Malmö :)

maxcon said...

great opportunity...your a busy girl! good work..