Friday, June 18, 2010

So take it as a song or a lesson to learn. And sometime soon be better than you were.



Yesterday was really nice. I had my second exam, and it went well. Now I only have one left before Summer break. I rode my bike (which I still haven't shown you, sorry) around sunny Copenhagen, and then I met up with the girls to just relax in the park.



In the evening I went to see Band Of Horses with Eva, and they were great. Not as great as they were in sunny Göteborg last Summer, but still really great.




They had the coolest visuals during the show. I absolutely loved it. It was so nice to finally see a band with a clear visual identity. It fit perfectly with their album covers and website, which I actually screen-dumped some time ago, because I liked it so much. (Yes, I'm a nerd - I know).


1 comment:

Dangerous Person said...

how wonderful that you saw Band of Horses. I love they're songs. Thank you for writing. I love to read your blogs.