Sunday, July 25, 2010

Summer days with Alice

Sweetest Alice came to visit me this week.


We hung out by the sea and had sushi...


And went to flea markets, rode our bicycles in the stormy streets of Copenhagen, and simply just had the best time.
Friday night we went to my favourite bars and met up with the girls, ran into people from both the past and the present, and danced around the crowded dance floors.



Saturday night (SA-TUR-DAY night!) we had a pizza picnic with Eva, and Cecilia and Hoang joined us for the open air cinema and the ever so lovely A Single Man.



Before we even knew it, it was time to say goodbye again.


I want to thank sweet Alice for these great times. She makes me believe in things I was starting to give up on.

Song of the week: Vampire Weekend - One (Blake's Got A New Face)


1 comment:

Alice said...

blaaaake !! got a new face :)
it sincerely was the best times :)
can't wait till next time !! <3