Sunday, August 22, 2010

I don't wanna feel like it's an end of a Summer

We've reached that time of year when Malmö becomes one big festival. Definitely one of my favourite seasons. I went there with Eva yesterday to see This Is Head, The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart (most adorable name for a band ever!), and Shout Out Louds. But first we did a little shopping and had some great food.

This Is Head were really great. I like how they just play and play without that many lyrics.


The drummer wasn't wearing any shoes. So cozy.


The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart were good too. I think I should listen to some more of their records.


Some parts of Malmöfestivalen are absolutely horrible, but if you avoid the Langos and ugly small amusement parks it actually looks like this, and cool people hang around drinking folköl.



We even ran into you...


Shout Out Louds did a really good job - as always. So many people came to see them. They really are one of the best live acts I've ever seen. I love how they use so many different instruments and make it all sound so great. Not to mention the lyrics. Åh! Last night they even did a Swedish version of
Is There A Ghost. It was awesome.



We're going back to Malmö on Tuesday to see Band Of Horses and eat Älgkebab.

No comments: