Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The world fascinates me

I am back from NYC now, and school has started again. It feels so strange, and Copenhagen seems so small right now. It's not easy getting used to this again.
NYC was awesome, and I really want to go back.


We went to flea markets and museums...


And I finally got to watch a real NBA game at Madison Square Garden.

We rented a car to go shopping outside the city. I'll show you some of the things I bought in another post.

My legs are so tired from walking around the city every day, but it was absolutely worth it.

I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel...

We took the ferry to Staten Island and got a great view of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan. As it was my first time in NYC we had to do all the typical tourist stuff - it was great fun.



We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge.

And Eva and I went to see The Drums at Webster Hall. We managed to dance a bit, even though our legs didn't really feel like it after all the sight seeing.

New York City really is amazing.


The Chrysler Building is one of my favourites. It's so pretty.

Just like all the other tourists we had to see the view from the Empire State Building. It literally blew us away.




We took a walk around Central Park, and when the sun went down the city looked like this...

Greenwich Village was one of the things I loved the most. I really need to go back there.


Cph is grey and rainy, and stressful times of exams are just around the corner. It feels good to be able to live on the memories of NYC for a while now.

No comments: